Our strategy is simple: improve the health of sport.
The OdorBalance founders have roots in the cleaning industry and in the professional sports arenas.
We recognized that there were growing odor issues in high performance apparel, gear, and footwear. Our friends and teammates were having little success removing these foul odors. In fact, nothing that smells that nasty could be healthy for you. So we asked a couple of questions.
- Was there a sports apparel, gear, and footwear cleaning and odor removal system available on the market?
- Was there a long lasting, eco-friendly, odor controlling remedy to the reoccurring stench?
The answer to both was no. So we gathered a team of cleaning experts to develop a solution. If the current products on the market were only temporary fixes by masking, encapsulating, or one time eradicators of odor, what needed to be done to create long lasting protection? Our team solved it.
- You need to have a clean or new surface (soil free) to apply the protection to.
- For complete odor removal, including the odor-causing bacteria from used sports apparel, gear, and footwear, you need to fully submerge the items in a solution.
- Finally, you need to apply an eco-friendly bonding solution to provide long-lasting odor protection.
So we developed a set of products that you can trust to solve your odor issues -
A complete sports apparel, gear, and footwear Odor Management Cleaning System.
- Mask odors by using fragrances
- Encapsulate by sealing in odors
- Remove the causes odors
- Chemically modify odor sources
OdorBalance focused on the word “clean.” Clean is defined as “free of unwanted matter.” If you have an environment that is free of unwanted matter, odor is not present. Our products restore and protect gear, apparel, and footwear by creating a pollutant-free, environmental “balance.” Hence the reason for our trade name: OdorBalance.