Though playing sports is a great way to exercise, you’ll likely work up quite a sweat—and where there’s sweat, there’s odor. In order to wipe out smells for good, you’ll need OdorBalance. For more information, visit these additional resources or call (410) 975-5367:
- What is the relationship between sweat and body odor? Find out at this page from the Mayo Clinic.
- There are many things that can make you sweat. Learn what they are with this slideshow from WebMD.com.
- Will chewing tobacco be banned from Major League baseball? Read this article from USA Today to learn about the various sides of the issue.
- There are a lot of goofy sports rituals and superstitions out there. Read about some of the most famous ones at this page from Time Magazine.
- Why do some athletes need rituals and superstitions? Read this article from ABC News to find out.