If you’d like to learn more about how unpleasant odors form and how to put a stop to them, check out these links. For more information, call OdorBalance at (410) 975-5367.
- HowStuffWorks.com explains what apocrine sweat glands are and how they function in the body.
- Here’s one of many reasons to keep your sports gear clean: The fungus that causes jock itch can be spread via unwashed clothing. Learn more on this page from PubMed Health.
- The Mayo Clinic has a great overview of what sweating is and what purpose it serves.
- WebMD explains how athlete’s foot can thrive in dirty athletic shoes.
- The American Academy of Dermatology has a great page on acne.