Not all detergent is the same. The big laundry detergent companies want you to feel like you just got a great deal. Price reflects quality… The more you can buy for the cheapest price the better… Right? …Wrong!!!
Companies combine big brand names together hoping to attract brand name buyers. Just because someone says in an advertisement that it smells better doesn’t mean the textile is really clean. Let’s take a look at the key features to look for in an ideal sport wash detergent.
Sport wash detergents need to be:
- effective in removing odor… not masking it or covering it up with another fragrance.
- specially designed to remove sport stains.
- designed to remove residues that clog high-performance, breathable fabrics.**
- provide lasting protection from things that are typically associated with odors (keeps working for up to 25 washings).
- Eco friendly and healthier for the textile.
I buy products because they’re designed to work on whatever I need to clean. I also want that clean to last. Lastly, if it can protect me from the return of the same problem, I’ll gladly pay a little more for that.
OdorBalance® LaundryPro sport wash detergent is this product. Custom designed by a couple of cleaning consultants and a professional lacrosse player, its popularity is growing across the USA. Testimonials from real users are confirming its success. Every household can benefit from OdorBalance LaundryPro. High-performance clothing all over the world will be healthier for it.
**most fabric softeners will clog up breathable fabrics. This causes a buildup of biofilm that’s the perfect habitat for microbial growth. Odor is caused by the presence of unwanted pollutants. If your stuff smells, it probably isn’t heathy to wear. OdorBalance removes the unwanted residues and pollutants and restores high-performance textiles so that they breathe again.